To ensure better performances in our sandbox / pre-production, SlimPay will migrate to a new platform by Monday, September 18th at 8:00 pm (CEST).
What is the change?
From 18th September 2017 to access the new sandbox environment you will need to use new server URLs.
Your credentials will remain unchanged.
What actions do I need to take?
1) You will need to be ready to switch on the new given URLs:
New server URL https://api.preprod.slimpay.com/
New endpoint sftp.preprod.slimpay.com
- BackOffice & SCIM:
New server URL: https://webapp.preprod.slimpay.com
2) You will need to whitelist the following IP address on your notification URLs server: 22.214.171.124
3) You will need to whitelist the following IP address on your SFTP server: 126.96.36.199
Please be aware all the services in pre-production will be impacted:
- Before September 18th, the sandbox won’t be accessible.
- The old URLs will be turning off end of September.
We strongly recommend updating the URLs on Monday 18th September 2017 (8:00pm CEST).
Where can I get more information?
- SlimPay status page
As a technical contact, we will remind you per email to switch URLs.
If your are not concerned, please forward this email to the right person (technical contractor, IT, developers).
For additional questions, contact us here.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sep 18, 19:56 CEST